Student Government Scholarship
Student Government offers a scholarship based on the following criteria:
- Student must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Student must be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours for the fall 2015 semester
The Student Government Scholarship Application and descriptive essay must be returned by 12:00 pm on March 18, 2015 to the Dean of Students Office (LSF Building, Room 103).
Veterans Club Scholarship
The Veterans Club offers scholarships open to veteran students enrolled at Purdue University. Recipients will be identified at the annual Veteran’s Day Event.
Award: A one-time $1000 scholarship for first place and $500 for second place; must write an essay (approximately 500 words) on what Veteran’s Day means to you. The scholarship will be applied to your account for the Spring 2015 semester. Recognition will be given at the Veteran’s Day event on Tuesday, November 11, 2014. Veterans Club Scholarship Application 2014-15
Eligibility Criteria includes:
- The Veterans Club Scholarships are restricted to veteran students that have completed a minimum of twelve credit hours at Purdue University North Central.
- Recipients must be registered for the fall semester and enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours.
- Students must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher.