Business & Industry Partners
Purdue University North Central’s (PNC) Office of Graduate and Extended Learning (GEL) is a provider of educational programs designed specifically for organizations wishing to increase the knowledge and skills of their employees.
Many of PNC’s lifelong learning programs cater to working adults seeking to enhance their skills, their careers, and their understanding in a rapidly evolving world. Our assorted comprehensive programming and new, relevant learning opportunities respond to the educational, developmental, training, and employment needs of our surrounding communities. The benefits of our programs for our community partners are many:
- World-class education from a world-class institution
- Leading professionals and experts bringing academic integrity and real-world experiences to the student
- Interactive classes designed to encourage adult learning
- Quality customer service from a service-oriented and knowledgeable staff
- Competitive pricing for first-rate programming
- Easy access to programming information with simple registration process
- Affordable financial aid for both credit and non-credit courses
- Multiple convenient locations
- Customized corporate programming available to businesses
We develop customized training programs to fit your organization’s specific needs.
We focus on the knowledge, skills and abilities that you need to achieve your goals and advance your career.
Acquire new skills and hone your abilities to increase your value in your current field or in a new one.
These online courses are student-focused, flexible and still give you one-on-one support from easily accessible instructors.
Build upon your existing skill set and earn Continuing Education Unit(s) to maintain your certification or licensure.
Our diverse community offers many opportunities for adult students seeking a Purdue University education.