Sneak Peak: Video Editing Bootcamp This Fall

Have you ever recorded a video clip and thought, “Wow, that turned out great! I wish I could think of a way to do more with this.”

Or perhaps you though, “I would share this with my friends online but I don’t know how to cut out that one part.”

Having the ability to record, edit and share stories, milestones, information, and memories via the video medium used to require expensive, advanced equipment and extensive training.

file0001469493315file0001607178880file00013111606301378689194nu7z8

Fortunately, that just isn’t true anymore! Ordinary people like you and I have, for a relatively reasonable price, at our disposal a wide variety of tools that can be harnessed in order to immortalize and share our experiences with whomever we choose.

Nowadays, the act of recording video looks a little more like this:

file0001917612853sunset-camera-video-atardecer-camara-de-video-5-1249506-mfile000187355873sightseeing-tourist-535987-m

Nonetheless, I often find myself recording snippets of content, dreaming of how I could put them all together into a meaningful expression of information or experience, do a little bit of research on the internet or refer back to the instruction manual that I haven’t touched since I first purchased my device (and even then, I was touching it to throw it aside), and end up feeling like this:

capture-1046263-m

That’s why I am excited that I will soon have the opportunity to register for our upcoming Video Editing Bootcamp, taught by PNC faculty Jeff Shires! This three day Bootcamp will be taking place on November 5th, November 6th and November 7th from 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. each night at PNC’s Westville campus.

Stay tuned for program details and registration information!