Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology
The Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology program offers both a bachelor of science degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology (ECET) and an associate of science degree in Electrical Engineering Technology (EET).
While the associate's degree is very specific as to which courses are required, the bachelor's degree is designed to be broad and inter-disciplinary. Through their choice of ECET/CPET and elective courses, students may specialize in analog electronics, computer hardware/software, digital systems, electrical power, embedded microcontroller circuit design, hospital and biomedical equipment, industrial automation, manufacturing, RF communications, telecommunications, or quality control.
Mission StatementOur mission is to serve the needs of the citizens, industries, and community colleges of Northwest and North Central Indiana by:
- Providing a quality applications-oriented education in a broad array of areas within the electronics and computer hardware fields;
- Contributing to the advancement of technology, engineering, and education through scholarly work, publications or active participation in professional societies; and
- Serving as a technical resource for our constituents.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering Technology: Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology Emphasis
- Associate of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology
- Minor in Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology (pdf)
- Plan of Study 2015 (pdf)
- Plan of Study 2015 (excel)