The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) affords students certain rights with respect to their educational records, including the right to:
- Inspect and review educational records;
- Request an amendment to these records;
- Consent to disclosures of personally identifiable information in these records.
- Restrict disclosure of information designated as directory information that may be released without consent of the student; and
- File a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education for alleged failure by PNC to comply with FERPA requirements.
Source: Registrar’s Office
Schwarz Hall, Room 40
1401 S. U.S. Highway 421
Westville, IN 46391