• Promote interest among young adults who are interested in the education field.
• Provide members with opportunities for developing personal growth and professional competence.
• Provide opportunities for gaining and understanding of professional organizations.
• Provide opportunities for participation in cooperative work.
• Provide opportunities to contribute to the field of education.
• Promote higher standards of preparation.
Mission Statement: The Veterans Organization will continue to enroll addition veterans and families members into Purdue University North Central system with ease and provide aid in the use and continuation of their benefits to ensure successful graduation with the time constraints of the benefits provided. Monthly meeting to talk about veterans issue, including (homeless veterans, and how to success as a veterans student), planning for the Pride Week participation.
Sports and Recreation
For more information about the IHSA rules and regulations visit their website at www.ishainc.com
For more information about joining the PNC Equestrian Team please email Donielle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Honorary and Professional Organizations
Organizations in this category are closed groups, and have specific requirements to become a member.
At PNC we have the KDP chapter Alpha, Alpha, Upsilon which began it's charter in 2002.