- Alzheimer’s Disease: What You Need to Know*
- Can You Hear Me?*
- Foods that Boost Your Metabolism*
- Heart Health*
- New Year… New You*
- Mindful Eating*
- Stress Busters*
- Beat the Bug*
- Breast Cancer Talk*
- Eat Well, Live Better*
- Cooking Up Family Fun*
- Safe Use and Efficacy of Herbal & Alternative Supplements (PowerPoint)
- The Heart Truth For Women (PowerPoint)
- Blood Pressure Workshop (PowerPoint)
- Preparing for Winter Outdoor Activity (PDF)
*For theses programs please contact Kendra Gardin if you would like either an electronic or hard copy of the available materials.
Alzheimer’s Disease: What You Need to Know
The Alzheimer’s Association led this introductory program designed for anyone who suspects memory loss and for anyone who is interested in learning about it. The program goes over the 10 warning signs of Alzheimer’s disease, what is normal aging, and the importance of getting a diagnosis.
- To view this webinar, you’ll need a computer with speakers.
- If this video podcast does not play automatically you may click the download media and it should play on your computer.
For more information, or if you have questions, contact: