Welcome to this year’s 12 Days of Wellness! For most people, the holidays can be a difficult time of year to keep their health in check. This program is a helpful tool to keep things on the right track with your overall well being.
The following is a description of the program and what you’ll need to do to participate:
- The 12 Days of Wellness begins Thursday, December 2nd and ends Friday, December 20th. (Weekends aren’t counted in the 12 days.)
- On The 12 Days of Wellness Activity Links below, there will be links describing each day’s activity.
- For each day of the program the corresponding day’s link will be activated by 10 am. This will bring you to a new page that will have a wellness tip and activity for you to complete for that day.
- You will need to print the 12 Days of Wellness Calendar and record the activity as described.
- Only one link will be activated per day. However, once links are active they will remain that way, so if you start late or get behind, you’ll have time to catch up.
- Send your completed calendar to Kendra Gardin in SWRZ 25 via campus mail, fax (785-5540) or email firstname.lastname@example.org by December 23rd.
- For benefit-eligible employees and their spouses: If you complete at least 10 of the 12 activities, record them on the calendar and turn in your calendar, you will receive an incentive.
If you have any questions not answered here, contact Kendra Gardin at 785-5519. Thanks and enjoy!
The 12 Days of Wellness Activity Links: