Begin the application process
Here you can apply directly online or print a PDF copy of the application, complete and mail with academic records (high school transcripts or GED scores, college transcripts) and $30 college transcript evaluation fee to Purdue North Central, S40, 1401 S US Hwy 421, Westville, IN 46391. Also submit a copy of your DD214 with your application.
After your application is reviewed and you will be notified as to whether you qualify for admission. You will also be notified on any transfer credit from previous colleges that you will be able to use at PNC.
Once you are admitted, you will receive your acceptance letter which will include your advisor information. We encourage you to make an appointment with your advisor as soon as possible to discuss your academic plans at PNC and to get the schedule that best fits into your busy life.
Veteran Process to Receive Educational Benefits
Veterans need to apply for benefits:
- Either by filling out a 22-1990 (VONAPP), or by completing a hard copy in the Registrar’s Office.
- On-line applicants will receive a Certificate of Eligibility that needs to be given to the certifying official in the Registrar’s Office.
- The certifying official asks that veterans applying for Chapters 30 and 33 submit a copy of their DD214 and those applying for Chapter 1606 (reserves) submit a Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE) Form for their VA files.
- When all documentations have been received and the veteran is registered the certifying official will certify the veteran by submitting a 22-1999 through VAONCE.
- Chapters 30 and 1606 are required to verify class attendance once a month by going to the VA website above or calling 1-877-823-2378.
- For information about veterans services and educational benefits at PNC, please contact call 219.785.5696.