- PNC academic advisor information
Decision Making Skills
- Skills and Techniques for making better decisions
- Complete this brief questionnaire to identify your personal learning style and receive specific study strategies to help you maximize your study and learning skills.
- Click on "Your Learning Style Profile" to evaluate how you learn best. Next, go to "Strategies to Strengthen Your Learning Skills" for information on how to improve your learning potential.
Exam preparation, Study Skills, and Test Anxiety
- Practical suggestions on how to prepare to take exams
- A resource of tips to help students develop more effective study habits
- The basics for effective learning
- Practical suggestions on how to prepare to take exams.
Strategies for Success in Math and Chemistry
- PNC Math/Statistics/Physics Department student resources, including link to review problems
Strategies for Writing in College
- PNC Writing Center, includes information on the Writing Center and links to tutorials
- This online writing lab is an outstanding resource. Click on "Grammar, Punctuation, and Spelling" for useful handouts and resources.