Edwin F. and Elsie L. Buck Scholarship
- Applicant must have completed 12 semester hours with an overall 3.00 (4.0) G.P.A. or better, and must have declared as a Communication major, or be enrolled as a Bachelor of Liberal Arts major with a primary concentration in Communication.
- Applicant must plan to be enrolled at Purdue North Central for at least the upcoming fall semester.
- Applicant must explain, in three typed pages or less, why he/she could benefit from this scholarship–elaborating on work, school, family, church, and other involvements, in his/her essay. The essay should also include a paragraph describing the student’s ambitions for the future.
- Applicant must complete a Free Application For Federal Student Aid Form (FAFSA).
Note: This Scholarship is given in the spring of each year.
John R. Troyer Communication Scholarship
- Applicant must have completed 30 semester hours, and must have declared as a Communication major.
- Applicant must plan to be enrolled at Purdue North Central for at least the semester following that in which award application is made.
- Applicant must explain, in 250 words or less, why he/she should receive this scholarship. The essay should also include a paragraph describing present school activities and ambitions for the future.
- The essay submission deadline for 2014-15 is April 10, 2015. Essays should be turned into Dr. Scott Smithson, Communications Department Chair.
The Troyer Communication Scholarship may provide up to $600 each to two recipients for spring 2015.