PNCWA offers a variety of social and educational activities for its members. Membership in PNCWA is open to all interested women within the Purdue North Central service area.Purpose
- to address issues of interest and concern to women
- to organize opportunities for educational, cultural and recreational activities for members
- to promote an educational and cultural atmosphere within the Purdue North Central service area
- to support and promote Purdue North Central
- to develop an atmosphere of friendship, cooperation and camaraderie among our members.
Annual membership dues are $15 and entitle members to attend general programs, participate in Interest Groups, receive the Association's newsletter, and advance ticket sales for special events. Some PNCWA events require a nominal fee. The membership year runs from July 1 to June 30.Newcomers' Group
Our Newcomers' Group is the "welcome wagon" of our organization. All new members of PNCWA will be contacted by the Newcomers' Group Chair to help acquaint you with the campus and our organization.PNCWA Supports Purdue North Central
An annual contribution is given by PNCWA to support women's programming, curriculum, scholarships, or other activities at Purdue North Central. These contributions come from individual member donations and from fundraising efforts during each fiscal year. We invite you to consider a donation to support this effort.