The mission of Facilities Services is to plan, develop and maintain an exceptional environment capable of supporting both the academic and administrative missions of Purdue University North Central.
Our vision is to provide efficient, responsive, high quality facility services incorporating the latest and best industry practices. We work together to create a climate which stresses customer service, encourages employee development and recognizes outstanding efforts
- Campus Master Plan 2008
- Campus Floor Plans
- Campus Posting Guidelines
- Walking Trails
- Shakespeare’s Garden
- Business Budget & Finance
- Vice Chancellor for Administration
- Vehicle Policy
- 2015 PNC Parking Lot Map
- Disc Golf Course Front 9 , Disc Golf Course Back 9
- Services at PNC
- Key Request Form
- Vehicle Reservation Form – Student/Volunteer
- Vehicle Reservation Form – Faculty/Staff/Administrator
- Student Organization RM01 Form
Toll-Free in Indiana: 800.872.1231 Ext 5347
Purdue University North Central
1401 S. US Hwy 421
Westville, Indiana 46391
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: During computer lab hours only