Everyone was helpful in my first experience with PNC. I feel more confident now coming here to experience collegeNSO Class of 2017 Student
Thank you for this opportunity; Today made me love PNC even more. I’m really excited to start school and start this chapter. It was a good time!
Welcome to Purdue University North Central (PNC)! New Student Orientation is the first step toward becoming a successful PNC student. When you attend New Student Orientation (NSO), you have become a part of our Commit Succeed Graduate initiative.
During your New Student Orientation, we will provide you and your family with important information about the transition you (and they!) will be going through as you move into your first semester as a PNC student. We will cover all the ways that you can connect, access, create and build the necessary skills and relationships needed to become a 2017 graduate of Purdue!
Orientation begins in the Technology Building, North Lobby (Enter from the door facing the quad). Parking is available near the Technology Building. Please do not park in spots designated for "A" parking permits.
Your NSO day will include:
- Student Success Session
- Financial Aid Session
- Academic Advising, Plan of Study and DegreeWorks
- Student Session with current and/or former PNC students
Please bring the following to your NSO:
- Your Picture ID
- Your Admissions Letter
- Lots of Questions!
- A notebook, pencil or pen (translation, bring your smart phone or tablet, or pencil and paper for those who are waiting for their birthday or graduation)
What to wear to NSO:
- Dress comfortably – you will be walking around for the better part of the day.
- Dress for the weather – if it’s cold, wear a coat; if it’s raining, bring an umbrella.
What to expect:
- Opening Session
- Mini Sessions – Student Success, Advising, Financial Aid, Tutorials
- Parent Session
- Student Session
- Financial Aid
- MyPnc and Banner Computer Session
- Closing Session
- Snacks -- treats and eats to get you through the day. Coffee too!
Répondez, S'il Vous Plaît
(What RSVP stands for...it's French.)
We are committed to your success at Purdue North Central and we look forward to meeting you at New Student Orientation! If you have questions, please contact Kelsey Jordon (219) 785-5326 or Office of Enrollment Services, (219) 785-5505. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.