APPLICATION AND ADMISSION
In order to be admitted to the Purdue North Central MBA Program, a student must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university:
- Students whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and score at least 550.
Applicants are also asked to submit the following information:
- Official transcripts from any previous college or university;
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) scores The exam is waived for individuals who have earned at least a 3.5 G.P.A. from a U.S. accredited college or university.
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Students need to demonstrate a basic level of familiarity with mathematics prior to being admitted. Students who lack this background may be admitted to the program with the understanding that they will take an appropriate course. Prospective students should contact the Admission Coordinator for the MBA Program to determine if their academic background is sufficient to meet the Mathematics requirement.
Selection of candidates will be based upon information from official transcripts, GMAT scores, and as necessary TOEFL scores.
Applicants for graduate degrees must apply online for graduate study at Purdue North Central.
THE GRADUATE MANAGEMENT ADMISSIONS TEST (GMAT)
Information about taking the GMAT
Test Fee: The fee to take the Graduate Management Admission Test® (GMAT®) is U.S. $250.
The preferred forms of payment are: credit card, money order/certified check, U.S. Postal Money Order or an international money order.
The GMAT is administered by computer at special Test Sites referred to as “Prometric Testing Centers.”
The sites closest to locations in Northwest Indiana are:
- 8585 Broadway, Chase Building, Suite 745, Merrillville, IN (24.3 miles PNC Westville)
- 1827 Walden Office Square, Gateway Executive Parke, Suite 540, Schaumburg, IL (67 miles from PNC Westville)
- 111 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 515, Chicago, IL (67 miles from PNC Westville)
The GMAT is offered on various days each week. The schedule varies and most sites offer the exam on
Saturdays at least once or twice each month. Find a GMAT test center near you.
For more information, contact the program office at (219) 785-5557 or email@example.com.
Enrollment Services: (219) 785-5505
Financial Aid: (219) 785-5493