Students interested in applying to the program should contact the College of Business to discuss their options for applying and meeting the admissions requirements.
After you set up your account (which only takes a few minutes), you’ll have the opportunity to indicate the Campus and Program to which you’re applying. The Campus is Westville (North Central) and the program is Business.
You’ll have two options for your Enrollment Objective: Masters Degree and Post baccalaureate. Choose the Masters Degree.
If you run into any problems with the application, please call the College of Business (our contact information is below.)
In order to be admitted to the Purdue North Central MBA Program, a student must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university;
- Students whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and score at least 550.
All applicants are asked to submit the following information:
- Official transcripts from any previous college or university;
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) scores
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Students need to demonstrate a basic level of familiarity with mathematics prior to being admitted. Students who lack this background may be admitted to the program with the understanding that they will take an appropriate course. Prospective students should contact the Admission Coordinator for the MBA Program to determine if their academic background is sufficient to meet the mathematics requirement.
A NOTE ABOUT THE GMAT
Information about taking the GMAT is available at the GMAT website. PNC’s GMAT code number is 1640. Please complete this form and return it to the administrator before leaving the test center. This will ensure that GMAT score reports will be sent directly us.
Practice questions and study tips and helpful tests and tutorials
For more information, contact the program office at (219) 785-5557 or email@example.com.
Send Supporting Documents To:
Purdue North Central
1401 S. US Hwy 421
Westville , IN 46391
Fax: (219) 785-5538