Step-by-Step Directions for MBA Student Financial Aid:
- Log in to your PNC Banner account and accept your aid offer by following the steps listed below:
• Click “Proceed to my PNC Banner”
• Login with Banner ID and password
• Click “Financial Aid”
• Click “Award Information”
• Click “Award for Aid Year”, and then select correct academic year, then Click “Submit” button.
• Click “Accept Award Offer” Tab
• Follow the directions on the page to Review and Accept the Loans.
- The total amount an MBA student may borrow for an academic year is $20,500. Your accepted aid amounts are disbursed evenly over your four modules for the year, not one module at a time. All loan funds will be scheduled to disburse prior to the start of the module to allow for time to purchase books and supplies. NOTE: the disbursement will only happen on time if ALL requirements are complete, including the entrance counseling and Master Promissory Note (MPN).
- If you are taking your first loan at Purdue North Central, you will be required to complete a Direct Loan Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling session. For directions to complete these documents, go to the Direct Loan Information page. Once these documents are completed, you will not have to complete them again here at PNC unless you break in attendance or refuse the Master Promissory Note option.
- Any MBA students attending PNC that are residents of Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, or Wisconsin may qualify for the Midwest Student Exchange Program.
If there any additional questions, you may e-mail email@example.com.