Welcome to the MBA
Why an MBA?
In today’s economy, business professionals need to be flexible to respond quickly to new opportunities and challenges. The Master of Business Administration Degree has become the recognized
credential for leaders throughout business, industry and the non-profit sector. The MBA prepares students with the skills they will need to assume leadership positions in a variety of organizational settings – skills like critical thinking, organizing, problem solving, communicating, budgeting, planning, supervising, leading, and team building. Put your career on the fast track today with a Purdue North Central MBA!
What are the Benefits of an MBA Degree?
- PURDUE UNIVERSITY DEGREE: A recognized sign of excellence and value throughout the world.
- CONVENIENCE: Purdue is ready when you are, with a schedule designed to meet the needs of working adults. We make it easy for you to attend class and still have time for work and family activities.
- ACCELERATED FORMAT: The program is organized into 10 week modules beginning in September and can be completed in as little as 18 months. The program is offered on Saturdays at the Purdue North Central Porter County facility in Valparaiso.
- FLEXIBILITY: Whatever your baccalaureate field, you may apply for, and be successful in, this innovative MBA program.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART FACILITIES: Classes will meet at Purdue North Central – Porter County, a modern corporate training facility with the latest in educational and business technology. As a Purdue student, you will have full access to the university libraries, online resources, computer systems and other forms of academic support.
- EXPERT FACULTY: Our program is taught only by certified Purdue University faculty. Our faculty members share their real world experience and present challenging learning experiences.
- COHORT APPROACH: Throughout their time in the MBA Program, students will be a part of the same cohort group. Interactive classes and study groups foster development of teamwork, strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- VALUE ADDED: A world-class education, a Purdue degree, and the affordable tuition of a public
university – the value is clear!
The Baccalaureate degrees in Business, Human Resources and Organizational Leadership and the Masters in Business Administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The ACBSP is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating and rewarding teaching excellence. It is dedicated to improving the quality of business schools and programs around the world, and ultimately to improving the practice of business in every industry around the world.. For more information please see: www.acbsp.org
For more information about Purdue North Central’s MBA program, contact the program office at (219) 785-5557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jaclyn Barnhill, MBA Coordinator