Welcome to the MBA
Why an MBA?
In today’s economy, businesses need to be flexible to respond quickly to new opportunities and the challenges of an international marketplace. The Master of Business Administration degree has become the recognized credential for leaders throughout business and industry. The MBA program at Purdue University North Central, offered at PNC – Porter County in Valparaiso, prepares students from all backgrounds with the knowledge and skills they will need to assume leadership positions in a variety of organizational settings. Unlock your future today with a Purdue MBA!
What are the Benefits of an MBA Degree?
- CONVENIENCE: Our class schedule is designed to meet the needs of working adults. With classes that meet on Saturdays, we make it easy for you to attend class and still have time for work and family activities.
- ACCELERATED FORMAT: The program is organized into 10-week modules that begin in September and continue throughout the year. Full-time students will complete the program in less than two years.
- EXPERT FACULTY: Our program is taught by faculty who are all members of the Graduate School of Purdue University. They couple contemporary thinking with real-world knowledge.
- COHORT APPROACH: As a student in the MBA program, you will be part of a cohort group that starts the program together and stays together. Your learning experience will be enriched as you build friendships, establish study groups and network with your colleagues.
- MEET COMMUNITY LEADERS: Our “Lunch with a Leader” series will help you better understand current business issues experienced by leaders in our community.
- BE A STUDENT LEADER: Our student leadership group is an additional way to get involved and make a difference.
- A PURDUE DEGREE: A Purdue degree is recognized for excellence throughout the world. With the Purdue North Central MBA, you will receive a world-class education with the affordable tuition of a public university, close to home. The value is clear!
The Baccalaureate degrees in Business, Human Resources and Organizational Leadership and the Masters in Business Administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The ACBSP is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating and rewarding teaching excellence. It is dedicated to improving the quality of business schools and programs around the world, and ultimately to improving the practice of business in every industry around the world.
For more information about accreditation, visit the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs website.
For more information about Purdue North Central’s MBA program, contact the program office at (219) 785-5557 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jaclyn Barnhill, MBA Coordinator