We are committed to providing cost effective and efficient mail services to all faculty and staff of the University.
Daily Mail Delivery
We do one mail run each morning and stop at each department to drop off and pick-up mail.
We do an additional pick-up at 2 p.m. in the following locations:
- SWRZ Hall – Human Resources Dept. (SWRZ 25T)
- LSF Building – Dean of Students Office (LSF 103)
You can drop off your mail at any of the above locations. Any outgoing mail not picked up on a mail run should be brought to Mail Services by 2:15 p.m. in order to go out that day.
Courier Mail to West Lafayette, Purdue Calumet and IPFW
We mail a courier bag of mail to West Lafayette each day. Any interoffice mail can be sent to West Lafayette, Calumet and IPFW this way. We do not offer courier mail services to the IUPUI Campus.
Mail going to Calumet and IPFW goes through West Lafayette first and is sent on from there to the other campuses. Mail going this way to Calumet and IPFW can take up to 2-4 days to arrive at those campuses.
- Please fill out the interoffice envelope completely. Use the person’s full name, department and building.
- On the line below that information, please write “COURIER” and indicate which campus you are sending it to.
- Please make sure you keep a copy of what you are sending.
Boxes or heavy items cannot be sent through courier mail.