Welcome to ILLiad (InterLibrary Loan internet accessible database) PNC Library’s interlibrary loan system. ILLiad is a web-based service that offers new features to PNC Library users.
ILLiad enables users to place, track, and keep a history of interlibrary loan requests from a personal online account. All transactions, including renewals, are done online.
To use ILLiad, you will need to register to set up an account.
ILLiad registration is restricted to current Purdue University North Central students, faculty, and staff. Upon request, Friends of the PNC Library may be granted courtesy privileges.
Advantages of ILLiad
- Your personal information is only requested once. After that you just enter user name and password.
- Requests are filled faster.
- You can initiate and track your own requests on the Web.
- You will receive instant email notification when your material has arrived
- Trees are being saved!
- The amount of paperwork used in the library’s interlibrary loan processing is now minimal!
- Find out the current status of all of your interlibrary loan requests
online – 24 hours a day!
- You may request renewals with the click of a button, provided that the material is not overdue!
- You will be notified via e-mail about the arrival of new materials, overdue materials, cancelled requests, etc.
- Send, edit, or cancel your interlibrary loan requests online!
- You may view items previously requested!
Register of ILLiad
- Go to PNC Library homepage
- Link from “ Interlibrary Loan — ILLiad.“
- Now, link from “Register for ILLiad ”
- Read instructions and agreement, then go to the bottom of the page and click “First Time Users Click Here”
- Fill out registration form. You may use whatever username and password you want. This is not connected with your PNC username and password.
- Once you have registered, you will be able to logon to ILLiad from the ILLiad page (click on “Login to your ILLiad account & request books or articles“
If you have any questions, please contact the Library Front Desk at 219 785-5248 or extension 5248 or email email@example.com.