eBooks (General and Professional)
- EBSCO NetLibrary – ebooks on EBSCOhost provided by Indiana’s Virtual Library (INSPIRE).
- Gale Virtual Reference Library – reference ebooks and online encyclopedias.
- Wiley Online Library (eBooks) – This collection includes 950 books with a 2011 publication date. The collection will serve a wide range of academic topics in the life, health and physical sciences, nursing, social science, and the humanities.
eBooks (Technical, Engineering, Scientific, and Scholarly Academic Titles)
- Brill Online Books — Brill publications focus on the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- CRCnetBase Search (by book title/chapter title) — CRCnetBase collections allow access to full text handbooks, references, and monographs published by CRC Press. Each subject specialized collection is updated with the latest e-books as they are published.
- CRCnetBase Subject Collections
- Elsevier ScienceDirect eBooks (A-Z) – Offering coverage of the full range of scientific disciplines, including those published under the renowned Pergamon and Academic Press imprints, includes about 2,750 eBooks.
- ScienceDirect eBooks — search title/chapters by keyword.
- EngNetBase (by Topic) – CRC ENGnetBASE gives you online access to some of the world’s leading engineering handbooks. Currently, almost 1,670 titles are available.
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library eBooks (by topic) — IEEE and John Wiley & Sons, Inc., have partnered to offer you online access to more than 500 eBooks via the IEEE Xplore® digital library. The eBooks collection spans numerous content areas, including Bioengineering, Power & Energy, and Communication technologies, among other growing areas of research.
- IEEE Xplore eBooks (A-Z) (by title).
- Internet Archives — Download free books and texts. The Internet Archive Text Archive contains a wide range of fiction, popular books, children’s books, historical texts and academic books. These items, generally, are out of copyright.
- Knovel (Sci-Tech handbooks and reference) — Knovel provides numerical and tabular data from leading engineering and science resources. Currently, almost 1600 titles are available.
- Wiley Online Library (eBooks) – This collection includes 950 books with a 2011 publication date. The collection will serve a wide range of research needs in the life, health and physical sciences, social science, and the humanities.