eBooks (General and Professional)
- EBSCO NetLibrary - ebooks on EBSCOhost provided by Indiana's Virtual Library (INSPIRE).
- Gale Virtual Reference Library - reference ebooks and electrinic encyclopedias.
- Wiley Online Library (eBooks) - This collection includes 950 books with a 2011 publication date. The collection will serve a wide range of academic topics in the life, health and physical sciences, nursing, social science, and the humanities.
eBooks (Technical, Engineering, Scientific, and Scholarly Academic Titles)
- Brill Online Books -- Brill’s publications focus on the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- CRCnetBase Search (by book title/chapter title) -- CRCnetBase collections allow access to full text handbooks, references, and monographs published by CRC Press. Each subject specialized collection is updated with the latest e-books as they are published.
CRCnetBase Subject Collections
- Elsevier ScienceDirect eBooks (A-Z) -
Offering coverage of the full range of scientific disciplines, including those published under the renowned Pergamon and Academic Press imprints, includes about 2,750 eBooks.
ScienceDirect eBooks -- search title/chapters by keyword.
- EngNetBase (by Topic) - CRC ENGnetBASE gives you online access to some of the world's leading engineering handbooks. Currently, almost 1,670 titles are available.
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library eBooks (by topic) -- IEEE and John Wiley & Sons, Inc., have partnered to offer you online access to more than 500 eBooks via the IEEE Xplore® digital library. The eBooks collection spans numerous content areas, including Bioengineering, Power & Energy, and Communication technologies, among other growing areas of research.
IEEE Xplore eBooks (A-Z) (by title).
- Internet Archives -- Download free books and texts. The Internet Archive Text Archive contains a wide range of fiction, popular books, children's books, historical texts and academic books. These items, generally, are out of copyright.
- Knovel (Sci-Tech handbooks and reference) -- Knovel provides numerical and tabular data from leading engineering and science resources. Currently, almost 1600 titles are available.
- Springer eBooks - 51,914 titles available online from SpringerLink. Once in the section for the subject of your choice, be sure to mark the radio button on the right to search within the section, if you want to just search this subject.
- Wiley Online Library (eBooks) - This collection includes 950 books with a 2011 publication date. The collection will serve a wide range of research needs in the life, health and physical sciences, social science, and the humanities.
To learn more about Google Book Search; the number of items available, where they come from, Google's partners... try the help pages for this new service.