Your PNC Career Account is the key that provides access to a number of computing resources designed to enhance your academic experience at Purdue North Central. Your Career Account is simply the combination of:
- Your username
- Your password
Your username and 10-digit PUID # are assigned to you as soon as you are admitted to the University, and can be found on your Letter of Admission. Your username will remain the same during your academic career at Purdue North Central.
Refer to the following Changing Your Password Online webpage for information on how to Activate your Account, Set up Security Questions, Unlock your Account and Reset or Change your Password.
If you don’t want to wait for the letter, you can come to the Help Desk (T265) on the second floor of the Technology Building (with a photo ID) and ask for further assistance.
Your Career Account provides access to the following resources:
- On campus access to – campus printers, personal storage space, course materials, and software applications
- Off campus access to – personal storage space and course materials
- Wireless Connection – allows you to access the Internet anywhere on campus with your laptop
- Email Account – personal email access from any web browser
- Self Service Banner – allows you to access your academic records and registration information for future semesters.
Student Career accounts will remain active for one calendar year (two semesters) after graduation. After the calendar year has completed, the account will be disabled.