Your PNC Career Account is the key that provides access to a number of computing resources designed to enhance your academic experience at Purdue North Central. Your Career Account is simply the combination of:
- Your username
- Your password
Your username and temporary password are assigned to you based on your hire date. Human Resources will enter your account information into the system and West Lafayette will create your career account. Once the account is created, Information Services is notified and your PNC login is created. Your username will remain the same during your academic career at Purdue North Central.
Refer to the following Changing Your Password Online webpage for information on how to Change your Password.
If you experience problems logging in, you can come to the Help Desk (T265) on the second floor of the Technology Building (with a photo ID) and ask for further assistance.
Your Career Account provides access to the following resources:
- On campus access to – campus printers, personal storage space, course materials, and software applications
- Off campus access to - personal storage space and course materials
- Wireless Connection - allows you to access the Internet anywhere on campus with your laptop
- Email Account - personal email access from any web browser
- Self Service Banner - allows you to access your academic records and registration information for future semesters.