Faculty and Staff are able to change their own password online, as long as the current password is remembered. Passwords cannot be given out or changed over the telephone. If you do not know your username and/or password, bring a Picture ID to the Help Desk, Tech 265, and a Technical Assistant will assist you.
- Password must be between 8 and 16 characters long.
- Must have a combination of letters and numbers with at least 1 letter and 1 number (Do NOT use only letters or only numbers).
- Must be a different password than what was previously used (Do NOT reuse previous passwords).
- Must contain a minimum of 4 unique characters.
- Must NOT contain the words password, pnc, purdue, purduenc, panther and any combinations of your username, first name, last name and PUID.
- Do NOT use blank spaces.
- The PUID # must be 10-digits. If it is not, add a “0” to the beginning of the number.
- Passwords expire every 120 days. You are notified by email seven days then again in three days before your password is about to expire.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please contact the Help Desk at ext. 5511 or submit a trouble ticket online.