Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
The FSA program lets you pay for certain expenses with tax-free money. When you choose to participate, you elect to have salary deducted from your paycheck, before it is taxed, and directed to your FSA. This untaxed money is then available to reimburse you for certain health card and dependent care services provided during the calendar year.
Coverage & Resources:
- 2013 Standard Health Care FSA
- 2013 Limited Purpose Health Care FSA
- 2013 Dependent Care FSA
- PayFlex website
- Quick reference guide to PayFlex website
- What’s eligible on a Health Care or Dependent Care FSA?
- Mobile Application Information
- Claim Form
Health Spending Accounts (HSA) with Purdue Choice Fund Medical Plan
For more information, or if you have questions, please contact:
Kyle Mulcrone, Benefits Administrator