Purdue Career Account Password
To obtain your Purdue Career Account and password, you must contact the IS Help Desk at ext. 5511.
Please have the following information in hand when calling to retrieve your password:
- PUID number
- Date of Birth
- Hire Date (month and year)
Instructions to Change your Career Account Password:
Click below to be linked to the SecurePurdue web site. Click on the Change Your Password link on the right hand side. Log in with current Career Account User ID and password (case sensitive).
Your new password must conform to the following rules: Must be between 8and 16 characters long.
- Must have a combination of letters and numbers with at least 1 letter and 1 number (Do NOT use only letters or only numbers).
- Must be a different password than what was previously used (Do NOT reuse previous passwords).
- Must contain a minimum of 4 unique characters.
- Must NOT contain the words password, pnc, purdue, purduenc, panther and any combinations of your username, first name, last name and PUID.
Click on the link below to reset your password.
If you have any problems, please contact the PNC help desk at ext. 5511.