Purdue gives you several medical options from which to choose. Choice gives you flexibility – and with flexibility comes responsibility.
You’re responsible for choosing the medical plan that’s best for you and your family. You’re responsible for understanding your chosen plan so that you get the full benefits of its features and for keeping up with which providers are in your plan’s network.
- Anthem – Find a network doctor or lab, manage claims and balances, request a new ID card. Anthem Member Services: 1-855-502-6365
- Castlight – Easily compare prices and read patient reviews for doctors and medical services.
- Health Care Reform
- 2016 Medical Plan Coverages
- Purdue Health Plan
- Purdue Health Plan Plus HSA 1
- Purdue Health Plan Plus HSA 2
- Tiered Lab Benefits
- 2016 Coverage for all three medical plans
- Express Scripts Website – Express Scripts Customer Service: 877-845-2795
For more information, or if you have questions, please contact:
Kyle Mulcrone, Benefits Administrator