Benefits open enrollment is October 28 through 5pm (Central Standard Time) on November 15.
- Learn about 2014 medical options and premiums.
- View “Health Care: Moving Forward in 2014″ which reviews dynamics affecting Purdue’s medical plans, highlights Purdue’s proactive steps to control costs while continuing to provide high-quality, affordable health care for faculty and staff, and gives an overview of all three 2014 medical plan options. presentation on the this year’s benefit changes
- Use the Interactive Health Savings Account (HSA) Guide to see if you qualify for a health savings account.
- Truven Informed Enrollment tool, a user-friendly medical plan comparison tool. This tool will use your previous claims data to show your estimated financial outcome under each of the 2014 plans.
- Employees go to the Purdue University Employee Portal at www.purdue.edu/employeeportal, click the EBenefits link and then log on using their Purdue career account and password. A link to Truven Informed Enrollment is on the right side of the EBenefits home page under the “Benefit Tools” section.
Summary of Benefits by Employee Category:
- Purdue North Central Benefits-at-a-Glance for Clerical / Service Employees
- Purdue North Central Benefits-at-a-Glance for Operations / Technical Assistants
- Purdue North Central Benefits-at-a-Glance for Administrative / Professional Staff and Faculty
For more information, or if you have questions, please contact:
Kyle Mulcrone, Benefits Administrator