Please submit applications by email to email@example.com.
Applications must include the following:
- Basic information: your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address; your PNC major and the name of your academic advisor
- For current PNC students, please also list your PNC GPA.
- For incoming PNC freshmen, please list the high school you attended, the year you graduated, and your cumulative high school GPA.
- Two essays:
- A. In 300 words, explain why you’d like to be a part of Honors at PNC.
- B. In 500 words, answer one of the following questions:
- Option 1: What work of art (novel, poem, play, painting, sculpture, dance, film, etc.) has been the most significant in your life and why?
- Option 2: What’s the most valuable thing you’ve created?
- Recommendation letter: If your high school GPA is between 3.0 and 3.5, you must also submit one letter of recommendation from a teacher who can speak to your intellectual curiosity and academic abilities. Please ask your teacher to submit the recommendation directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend applying as soon as possible to have the best chance at a spot in the program!