Upcoming Exam Dates:
- Thursday, May 21, 2015, 1:30 p.m. CST
- Wednesday, June 10, 2015, 9:30 a.m. CST
- Monday, July 10, 2015, 4:00 p.m. CST
Registration Deadline and Fee Information:
- For the Thursday, May 21st exam date, registration and payment in full must be received by Wednesday, May 13th at 4:00 p.m. CST
- For the Wednesday, June 10th exam date, registration and payment in full must be received by Tuesday, June 2nd at 4:00 p.m. CST
- For the Monday, July 10th exam date, registration and payment in full must be received by Monday, July 13th at 4:00 p.m. CST
Registration Fee Information: $80.00
PLEASE NOTE: Students must present a valid form of photo identification on the day of testing. Payments will not be accepted on the date of testing and that registrations are not complete until all applicable fees are paid in full to our office. If a person’s registration and payments are not complete and paid in full, he or she will not be permitted to take the exam on the scheduled testing date and will not be eligible for a refund for any monies paid.
New Policy as of April 1, 2015Individuals wishing to apply to PNC's Nursing Program may take the HESI A-2 Admissions Exam no more than twice within a rolling calendar year. For example, if a person were to test on 5/21/15 and 6/10/15 without successfully passing both sections of the exam, they would be required to wait until 5/21/16 before attempting to take that HESI A-2 Admission Examination again. Questions regarding this policy should be directed to Dr. Diane Spoljoric, Department Chair of PNC's Nursing Department. She can be contacted at (219) 785-5388 or email@example.com.
Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Cassandra Boehlke, coordinator of Graduate and Extended Learning, at (219) 785-5748 at least two weeks before the testing date which the student wishes to register for.
All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, meaning that a person will have to pay their applicable fee again if they decide to switch testing dates. Individuals should wait to pay their fee until after they have scheduled their testing date and know it will not be changing.