HESI A2 Admissions Examination
In order for a student to apply for entry into PNC’s Baccalaureate Nursing Program for the Spring 2014 semester, he or she must successfully complete the HESI A2 Admissions examination and complete application requirements (as stated on the program's Application Form).
Tentative Spring 2014 Exam Dates:
- Friday, January 31, 2014 at 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 12:30 p.m.
Registration Deadline and Fee Information:
- For the January 31, 2014 exam date, registration and payment in full must be complete by Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 4:00 p.m.
- For the February 13, 2014 exam date, registration and payment in full must be complete by Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 4:00 p.m.
- For the February 27, 2014 exam date, registration and payment in full must be complete by Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at 4:00 p.m.
- For the March 18, 2014 exam date, registration and payment in full must be complete by Monday, March 10, 2014 at 4:00 p.m.
- For the March 25, 2014 exam date, registration and payment in full must be complete by Monday, March 17, 2014 at 4:00 p.m.
Registration Fee Information: $80.00
PLEASE NOTE: Students must present a valid form of photo identification on the day of testing. Payments will not be accepted on the date of testing and that registrations are not complete until all applicable fees are paid in full to our office. If a person’s registration and payments are not complete and paid in full, he or she will not be permitted to take the exam on the scheduled testing date and will not be eligible for a refund for any monies paid.
Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Cassandra Boehlke, coordinator of Graduate and Extended Learning, at (219) 785-5748 at least two weeks before the testing date which the student wishes to register for.
All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, meaning that a person will have to pay their applicable fee again if they decide to switch testing dates. Individuals should wait to pay their fee until after they have scheduled their testing date and know it will not be changing.