HESI A2 Admissions Examination
In order for a student to apply for entry into PNC’s Baccalaureate Nursing Program for the Spring 2014 semester, he or she must successfully complete the HESI A2 Admissions examination and complete application requirements (as stated on the program's Application Form).
Fall 2013 Exam Dates:
The HESI A2 Admissions examination, which is proctored by the Office of Graduate and Extended Learning will be offered at Purdue University North Central on:
- Friday, October 18, 2013 at 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 15, 2013 at 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 6, 2013 at 2:00 p.m.
Registration Deadline and Fee Information:
- For the October 18, 2013 exam date, registration and payment in full must be complete by Thursday, October 10, 2013 at 4:00 p.m.
- For the October 29, 2013 exam date, registration and payment in full must be complete by Monday, October 21, 2013 at 4:00 p.m.
- For the November 15, 2013 exam date, registration and payment in full must be complete by Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 4:00 p.m.
- For the December 6, 2013 exam date, registration and payment in full must be complete by Wednesday, November 27, 2013 at 4:00 p.m.
Registration Fee Information: $80.00
PLEASE NOTE: Students must present a valid form of photo identification on the day of testing. Payments will not be accepted on the date of testing and that registrations are not complete until all applicable fees are paid in full to our office. If a person’s registration and payments are not complete and paid in full, he or she will not be permitted to take the exam on the scheduled testing date and will not be eligible for a refund for any monies paid.
Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Cassandra Boehlke, coordinator of Graduate and Extended Learning, at (219) 785-5748 at least two weeks before the testing date which the student wishes to register for.