HESI A2 Admissions Examination
In order for a student to apply for entry into PNC’s Baccalaureate Nursing Program for the Spring 2014 semester, he or she must successfully complete the HESI A2 Admissions examination and complete application requirements (as stated on the program's Application Form).
Upcoming Exam Dates:
- Friday, January 23, 2015, 12:30 p.m. CST - CANCELLED, to be rescheduled at a later time
- Thursday, February 5, 2015, 5:30 p.m. CST
- Monday, February 16, 2015, 9:30 a.m. CST
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015, 12:00 p.m. CST
- Friday, March 20, 2015, 4:00 p.m. CST
Registration Deadline and Fee Information:
- For the Thursday, February 5, 2015 exam date, registration and payment in full must be received by Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 4:00 p.m.
- For the Monday, February 16, 2015 exam date, registration and payment in full must be received by Friday, February 6, 2015 at 4:00 p.m.
- For the Wednesday, March 4, 2015 exam date, registration and payment in full must be received by Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 4:00 p.m.
- For the Friday, March 20, 2015 exam date, registration and payment in full must be received by Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 4:00 p.m.
Registration Fee Information: $80.00
PLEASE NOTE: Students must present a valid form of photo identification on the day of testing. Payments will not be accepted on the date of testing and that registrations are not complete until all applicable fees are paid in full to our office. If a person’s registration and payments are not complete and paid in full, he or she will not be permitted to take the exam on the scheduled testing date and will not be eligible for a refund for any monies paid.
Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Cassandra Boehlke, coordinator of Graduate and Extended Learning, at (219) 785-5748 at least two weeks before the testing date which the student wishes to register for.
All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, meaning that a person will have to pay their applicable fee again if they decide to switch testing dates. Individuals should wait to pay their fee until after they have scheduled their testing date and know it will not be changing.