Distance and Online Learning
Purdue University North Central has partnered with Ed2Go and Gatlin Education Services to offer you an easily accessible way to learn. PNC’s non-credit Distance Learning and Online Classes offer opportunities for learning 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to the public.
- Over 100 Courses to Choose From
- Register and start these courses any time you wish.
- Financial assistance is available.
- Move at your own pace. Each program has an estimated amount of time you will need for completion, but you can take more or less time, depending on your individual learning style.
- You are assigned an instructor for a unique, one-on-one experience.
- Superior curriculum developed and taught by Gatlin Education Services instructors and national topic experts. Each program includes lessons, activities, and evaluative exams.
- Program materials and books are included in the fee.
- Receive a certificate from Purdue University North Central upon successful completion of the program.
- Over 300 Courses to Choose From
- Register online for these courses beginning each month.
Each course is six weeks long. Work at your own pace.
- Course available to you 24 hours per day for the six weeks.
- You can have online chats, post questions, and answer your classmates in the courses discussion section.
- Outstanding curriculum developed by Education to Go and nationally recognized instructors.
- Each instructor-led course includes lessons, activities, and an overall exam to be taken at the end of your experience.
Curriculum in non-credit online courses are developed and taught by ed2go instructors.