- Login to myPNC at www.pnc.edu.
- Click on the Financial Aid tab.
- Click Award Information link.
- Click Award for Aid Year.
- Select the correct aid year from the drop down list, and then click the Submit button.
- Click the Award Overview tab.
- Information regarding your financial aid will be displayed. Click the Print link to print your award information.
- Clicking on a Financial Aid Award Fund that is highlighted opens a pop-up window displaying additional information about that award.
- Click the Resources/Additional Information tab.
- Additional Information may be requested or required. Use the drop down box to provide a response to each question.
- Additional Resource Information should be provided if you will be receiving any additional resources (i.e. private scholarships) that are not currently listed as one of your awards. Provide the name of the resource, select the term you will be receiving the award, and enter the amount you will be receiving for that term.
- Click Submit Information button.
- Click on Terms and Conditions tab.
- Carefully read the terms and conditions, and click the Accept button.
- Click the Accept Award Offer tab.
- Use the drop down box to Accept or Decline an Award. If you wish to accept part of an award, enter the amount you wish to accept in the Accept Partial Amount box.
- Click on Submit Decision button.
- Click the Print link under the Award Overview tab to print your award information.
- Complete all items included in the Unsatisfied Disbursement Requirements and review your messages.
Back to Financial Aid