Financial Aid


File your 2015-16 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

The 2015-16 FAFSA is available and we encourage you to file your FAFSA for the 2015-16 Academic Year (fall 2015, spring 2016 and summer 2016). The filing deadline for most Indiana State grants and scholarships is March 10, 2015. This is also the priority deadline for institutional scholarships at Purdue North Central.

Note: The 2015-16 IRS Data Retrieval Tool is scheduled to be available on February 2, 2015. Learn more about how to apply for financial aid at FAFSA Filing Information.

Need Help?  Stop by the Financial Aid Office in Technology Building, Room 157 for assistance with FAFSA filing and financial aid questions.


Federal financial aid is still available for the spring 2015 and summer 2015 semesters! If you are interested in financial aid for spring 2015 and/or summer 2015 and have not already filed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), file a 2014-15 FAFSA.  If you attended another school in 2014-15, notify your prior school that you will be attending Purdue University North Central. Also, be sure to let the Financial Aid Office at your prior school know that you will no longer be attending and request that any remaining eligible aid is cancelled.  You may only receive aid at one school each term. Additional information is available at Transferring Your Financial Aid.

Click on 2014-15 Financial Aid Process for an overview of financial aid for the 2014-15 Academic Year.


Indiana awards and scholarships are administered by the Division of Student Financial Aid (SFA) and include the Frank O’Bannon Grant, The 21st Century Scholars Award and the Part-Time Grant.  You may apply for state aid at Purdue University North Central (PNC) by filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA must be received by the Federal Processor for state financial aid consideration after January 1 but on or before March 10 each year and you should list PNC as your first Indiana college choice (school code 001826). SFA has a self-service website, called eStudent, for students that have filed a FAFSA as residents of the State of Indiana.

Learn more about State Aid Requirements and Provisions


Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress status is updated each semester after grades have been posted. If your status is Satisfactory you continue to remain eligible for financial aid. If your status is Warning or Probationary you continue to remain eligible for financial aid, however, you must meet all Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements in order to receive financial aid beyond the Warning or Probationary term. If your status is Ineligible you are not eligible for financial aid until you once again meet all of the Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements or have an approved appeal and academic plan. Click on Satisfactory Academic Progress for additional information.


The Financial Aid Office uses electronic communication for the majority of our communication with students.  This allows us to effectively communicate with you in a timelier manner.  It is very important for students to do the following DAILY:

  • Check your PNC email and your personal email (as provided by you on your FAFSA) for important messages from our office.
  • Check Self-Service Banner for important messages and to review any documents that may be required from you at this time.
  • Check the Financial Aid home page on a regular basis for helpful information.

If you need assistance or have questions please contact our office at (219) 785-5460, visit us in Technology Building, Room 157 or email us at