Program Educational Objectives
The Baccalaureate Degree in Construction Engineering and Management Technology will produce:
- Graduates who can focus and apply their technical and managerial skills in their efforts to complete quality projects in construction and other related fields.
- Graduates who can efficiently collect, analyze, and evaluate information in the solution of construction and engineering problems.
- Graduates who can readily adapt to, or excel in, the complex arena of multidiscipline, multi-perspective and multiple forms of communication.
- Graduates who are able to adapt and successfully contribute in both, an independent or a team working environment.
- Graduates that are citizens of the world, sensitive to social, environmental, and economic constraints within their sphere of endeavor.
- Graduates who possess a keen awareness of professional and ethical responsibilities in their social environments at all levels.
- Graduates that are life-long learners who have a commitment to continued education and professional development.
Graduates with a bachelor’s degree in CEMT are invited to complete the survey located at the following link:
CEMT Graduate Survey
Employers of our graduates with a bachelor’s degree in CEMT are invited to complete the survey located at the following link:
Employer Survey for CEMT Graduates
Plan of Study 2015 (pdf)
Plan of Study 2015 (excel)
Plan of Study 2014 (pdf)
Plan of Study 2012 (pdf)