Program Educational Objectives
Graduates of the Baccalaureate Degree in Construction Engineering and Management Technology will satisfy the following program educational objectives:
- Demonstrate technical and management skills in construction and related fields.
- Through their education, graduates are able to collect, analyze, and evaluate information in order to solve construction and engineering problems.
- Graduates will use multiple forms of communication in order to work in multidisciplinary teams and appreciate the value of multiple perspectives in construction and engineering problem solving.
- Work independently or in a team to accomplish complex construction-related task.
- Graduates are able to apply public policy in order to meet the social, environmental, and economic constrains within a local or global community.
- Demonstrate knowledge of contemporary professional, societal, and global issues with an understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Graduates will be able to continue their formal education at the graduate and/ or professional development level to advance professionally through lifelong opportunities.
Graduates with a bachelor’s degree in CEMT are invited to complete the survey located at the following link:
CEMT Graduate Survey
Employers of our graduates with a bachelor’s degree in CEMT are invited to complete the survey located at the following link:
Employer Survey for CEMT Graduates
Plan of Study 2015 (pdf)
Plan of Study 2015 (excel)
Plan of Study 2014 (pdf)
Plan of Study 2012 (pdf)