Department of Engineering Technology
Bachelor's Degree in
Construction Engineering and Management Technology
Program Educational Objectives
Graduates of the Baccalaureate Degree in Construction Engineering and Management Technology will satisfy the following program educational objectives:
- Demonstrate technical and management skills in construction and related fields.
- Through their education, graduates are able to collect, analyze, and evaluate information in order to solve construction and engineering problems.
- Graduates will use multiple forms of communication in order to work in multidisciplinary teams and appreciate the value of multiple perspectives in construction and engineering problem solving.
- Work independently or in a team to accomplish complex construction-related task.
- Graduates are able to apply public policy in order to meet the social, environmental, and economic constrains within a local or global community.
- Demonstrate knowledge of contemporary professional, societal, and global issues with an understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Graduates will be able to continue their formal education at the graduate and/ or professional development level to advance professionally through lifelong opportunities.
Graduates with a bachelor's degree in CEMT are invited to complete the survey located at the following link:
CEMT Graduate Survey
Employers of our graduates with a bachelor's degree in CEMT are invited to complete the survey located at the following link:
Employer Survey for CEMT Graduates
Plan of Study