Assitant Professor of Civil Engineering
Technology Building 290
Ph.D., Civil Engineering, University of Louisville, 2011
M.E.S., Civil Engineering, University of Sydney, Australia, 2004
B.TECH., Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology – Delhi, 2003
- CE 32500 Elementary Structural Analysis
- ME 32401/CE 32401 Mechanics of Materials
- ME 27000/CE27100 Statics
- ENG 49900 – 002 Advanced Structural Analysis: Indeterminate Structures
- ENG 49900 – 003 Fundamentals of Steel Design
- ENG 49900 – 004 Reinforced Concrete Design
- Assistant Professor, Civil Engineering, Purdue University North Central, 2013-present
Desai, N., & McGinley, W.M. A study of the out-of-plane performance of brick veneer wall systems in medium rise buildings under seismic loads. Engineering Structures 48 (2013) 683 694.
Desai, N., & McGinley, W.M. Effects of brick veneer wall systems loaded in-plane on the seismic response of medium rise buildings. Proc. The 12th Canadian Masonry Symposium, Vancouver, Canada, June 2013.