- Successfully completed all required courses
- Passed required state tests
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Cumulative Professional GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Completed a current Certified Background Criminal History Check
*Failure to meet the above requirements could postpone your student teaching.
When the above requirements are met, complete the following:
Email all 3 completed forms to Gaye Lindsley, Director of Student Teaching, by the due date.
Under no circumstances should you contact the School, Superintendent, Principal or Teacher about your contract.
Program Specific Forms and Rubrics:
Observation Form (also available in the Education Office)
Class Observation Rubric (choose one):
*Observation Forms should be returned to the Director of Student Teaching at the end of each semester.
Student Teaching Resources:
Student Teacher Forms:
Secondary Education Student Teaching Application
University Supervisor Forms:
Observation Form (also available in the Education office)
Cooperating Teacher Forms: