REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENT TEACHING:
- Successfully completed BLOCKS I, II, III, IV and V
- Passed required CASA tests
- Passed required PRAXIS II tests
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Cumulative Professional GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Completed a current Certified Background Criminal History Check
*Failure to meet the above requirements could postpone your student teaching.
Either send the forms via email to Gaye Lindsley, Dirctor of Student Teaching, or bring both forms to the Education Office by the due date.
Under no circumstances should you contact the School, Superintendent, Principal or Teacher about your contract.
Program Specific Forms and Rubrics:
Observation Form (also available in the Education Office)
Student Teaching Resources:
Student Teacher Forms:
University Supervisor Forms:
Observation form (also available in the Education office)