- Successfully completed all required courses
- Passed required PRAXIS I tests
- Passed required PRAXIS II tests
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Cumulative Professional GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Completed a current Certified Background Criminal History Check
*Failure to meet the above requirements could postpone your student teaching.
Either send the forms via email to Gaye Lindsley, Director of Student Teaching, or bring both forms to the Education Office by the due date.
Under no circumstances should you contact the School, Superintendent, Principal or Teacher about your contract.
Program Specific Forms and Rubrics:
Observation Form (also available in the Education Office)
*Observation Forms should be returned to the Director of Student Teaching at the end of each semester.
Student Teaching Resources:
Student Teacher Forms:
University Supervisor Forms:
Observation Form (also available in the Education office)
Cooperating Teacher Forms: