Student Teaching Application Process
DIRECTIONS FOR COMPLETING YOUR STUDENT TEACHING APPLICATION:
In order to Student Teach you must meet the following requirements:
- Successfully completed all the required courses
- PRAXIS I completed with passing scores
PRAXIS II completed with passing scores
Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Cumulative Professional GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Current Expanded Criminal History Report
- A signature form on file in the Education office
Failure to meet the above requirements could postpone your student teaching.
Tab from one area to the next. Place an "X" next to the courses that you will have taken by the time you are student teaching. Check for spelling errors! Neatness does count! Keep your answers concise. Save the document to your desktop, then send the completed application and geographical preference form as attachments to Gaye Lindsley.
Student Teaching Application
Under no circumstances should you contact the School,
Superintendent, Principal or Teacher about your contract.