In order to begin moving files from your Vista course(s) into a developmental area in Blackboard Learn, you will need to “Request a Master Course“. After you submit your request, a new course will soon show up in your list of “My Courses” when you log into https://mycourses.pnc.edu/ Please follow the directions below:
- Go to https://mycourses.pnc.edu/
- Log in with your Purdue username/password
- Click on the “Utilities” tab
- Click “Create a Master Course“
- Complete the online form and click “Submit“
If you require further assistance, please submit a help ticket at https://services.pnc.edu/ or call #5511.