In order to help alleviate cheating and plagiarism concerns in the online environment, an instructor can use a variety of techniques as well as incorporate technological solutions that may also help. The following list contains links to articles and tutorials that can help you learn more about cheating and plagiarism online, and how you can limit it or avoid it entirely through pedagogical practices and technological support.
- 5 Ways to prevent cheating in online courses
- Cheating in the online environment
- How others try to eliminate cheating in the online environment
- How could Respondus LockDownBrowser help you?
- Use SafeAssign to check for plagiarism
- Best Practices to prevent cheating on online assessments
- Cheating Prevention Tips
- More Cheating Prevention Tips
- Ensure Student Integrity