Flipping Your Classroom
Held on September 25 (webcast) and September 27 (workshop), 2013
- Flipping Your Classroom information (PDF)
- About Camtasia and Jing (handouts and slides link)
- Review the webcast from 9-25-13 on Flipped Learning and a brief Camtasia demo
- Review the Echo360 capture from 9-27-13 workshop and discussion with faculty participants
Social Media for Teaching and Learning
To be held on October 23 (webcast) and October 25 (workshop), 2013
- Review the slides on social media for teaching and learning (PPTX)
- Review the webcast from 10-23-13
- Review the Echo360 capture from 10-15-13 workshop and discussion with faculty participants
Jazzing Up Your Presentations
To be held on November 20 (webcast) and November 22 (workshop), 2013
- Review the slides on Presentation tools and tips (PPTX)
- Review the Webcast from 11-20-13
- Review the Echo360 capture from 11-22-13 workshop and discussion with faculty participants
On February 21, 2011, Dr. Jason Curtis shared his experiences with using the Respondus exam-building software among faculty members during an afternoon presentation in LSF 170A. Those who attended learned of the many benefits of using the software, specifically importing exams created as Word documents and the advantages of downloading publisher testbanks.
Respondus Workshop Recording-view the recorded workshop.
Design for Success in BlackBoard
On March 15, 2011, Dr. Mary Jane Eisenhauer shared how she has utilized the various tools in Blackboard, primarily her organization of course materials usign the learning modules feature. Dr. Eisenhauer discussed the many advantages of using learning modules, whether one teaches face-to-face, hybrid, or online.
Blackboard Workshop Recording- view the recorded workshop.
Create Surveys with Qualtrics
Participants created surveys with a variety of question types and distributed those surveys among many other functions.
Qualtrics Workshop Recording - view the recorded workshop.