- Standard 1 Narrative
- Evidence Table
- 1.3.a AIMS Reports
- 1.3.a.2 SPA Review Reports
Title II Reports (for last 3 years: 2009-2012)
- 1.3.c AIMS - SPA Reports
- 1.3.d Data and summaries of results on key assessments including proficiencies identified in the unit’s conceptual framework (data should be disaggregated by program)
- 1.3.e Key Assessments and scoring guides used for assessing professional dispositions, including fairness and the belief that all students can learn
- 1.3.f Data and summaries of results on Key Assessments of Candidates professional dispositions (data should be disaggregated by program)
- 1.3.g Examples of candidates’ assessment and analysis of P-12 student learning
- 1.3.h Samples of candidate work (example – portfolios at different proficiency levels) from programs across the unit.
Samples of candidate work will be available during the onsite visit)
- 1.3.h.1 ECEd Key Assignment Rubric
- 1.3.h.2 ECEd Does not yet meet expectations
- 1.3.h.3 ECEd Meets expectations
- 1.3.h.4 ECEd Exceeds expectations
- 1.3.h.5 ElEd Key Assignment Rubric
- 1.3.h.6 ElEd Does not yet meet expectations
- 1.3.h.7 ElEd Meets expectations
- 1.3.h.8 ElEd Exceeds expectations
- 1.3.h.9 Unit Assessment Miscue Analysis
- 1.3.h.10 Unit Assessment Does not yet meet expectations
- 1.3.h.11 Unit Assessment Meets expectations
- 1.3.h.12 Unit Assessment Exceeds expectations
- 1.3.i Follow-up studies of graduates and summaries of the results.
- 1.3.j Employer feedback on graduates and summaries of the results.
- 1.3.k Data collected by state and/or national agencies on performance of educator preparation programs and the effectiveness of their graduates in classrooms and schools, including student achievement data when available.