Conditions for Credit Award after passing the CNIT 10700 Test Out
- The student must enroll at Purdue University North Central within 8-months after high school graduation or be a current student at PNC who has not received a grade or directed grade, or a grade of W, WP, or WF in CPT 107, C&IT 107, or CNIT 10700.
- The student must satisfactorily complete six (6) credit hours of college level courses at Purdue University North Central with a grade of C or better. Developmental courses are not acceptable.
- After the grades are posted on the student transcript for the credit hours mentioned above, the student may request credit for CNIT 10700. The student must present a printout of the email received, stating conditional credit was granted, to the Computer & Information Technology Office (TECH 269). The Computer & Information Technology Office will then process the documentation to grant departmental credit.
- Credit for Computer Literacy, CNIT 10700, will appear as departmental credit on your transcript.
- This certificate is only guaranteed valid at the Purdue University North Central campus. Acceptance at another Purdue campus is subject to the policies at that campus.
NOTE: The student may only take the CNIT 10700 Test Out one time.