Wednesday, February 11, 2015 (LSF 144- PNC)
Friday, February 13, 2015 (Fitness & Recreation Center- PUC)
11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
This is a Purdue Exclusive Event, open to Purdue students & alumni system-wide.
*Job seekers may be asked to present their PUID cards upon arrival.
Registration Now Closed. Please Register at the Door the Day of the Event.
Job Seeker Resources
It is important to be prepared when attending the Spring Career Expo! This is your chance to speak with business representatives about employment opportunities and internships. Below are a few resources to help you in your preparation for a job fair.
Students and alumni of Purdue University North Central have access to a FREE suite of online career tools that can help prepare them for career events. To activate you account, click here to access the Online Career Center. *Note as of February 3rd, 2014, there are changes in how you may log onto the Online Career Center powered by OptimalResume.
If you already have an account with the Online Career Center, please follow these steps:
- Access the Online Career Center at https://pnc.optimalresume.com
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link
- Follow the prompts to reset your password
If you are a new user to the Online Career Center:
- Visit https://pnc.optimalresume.com
- Click the “Create New Account” button on the left side of the page
- Enter your PNC e-mail address and click the SUBMIT button. You will receive an automated email containing a unique code and a hyperlink to the Online Career Center.
- Click the hyperlink and enter the code. Once the code is accepted, you will be taken to the profile area to complete the rest of your profile.
If you experience difficulties or have any questions, please contact The Career Center, located in LSF 104, by phone at 219-785-5451, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Important Resources to Help Prepare You