- The Spring 2015 e-bills will be available for viewing on November 11, 2014.
- Tuition and fees are due by Friday, December 12, 2014.
- Spring 2015 session begins on January 12, 2015.
Things ALL Students MUST Do to avoid cancellation of your enrollment:
Confirm Your Enrollment & Accept Fees- Confirm that you will be attending PNC. You must do this each semester.
You will be able to do this beginning November 11, 2014.
- From the PNC Home Page, click on MyPNC
- Log in with your career account.
- Then click on Student Banner,
- Select Confirm Enrollment
(You must confirm and pay the balance due by the Invoice Due Date.)
NOTE: If your student account balance is $0; you still need to Confirm Enrollment & Accept Fees.
Pay Tuition and Fees by the Invoice Due Date – We offer variety of payment options
Set-up a one-time payment or enroll in an Installment Payment Plan through your My PNC Banner account. Accepted methods of payment are:
- Electronic Check (Requires a valid bank routing number and account number for a personal checking or savings account. Sorry, No Corporate Accounts accepted.)
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
Click on “My PNC”, Log in, select Student Banner, select Manage My Account. This will open a new browser window which will allow you to see your bill, initiate a payment, enroll in an installment payment plan, set up an e-Refund account, add Authorized Users to your account, and to set-up payment methods for future use.
Pay in Person at the Bursar’s Office
- Personal Check
- Cashier’s Check
- Money Order
- Pin Debit cards
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards
Pay by Mail
See mailing address below. Do not send Cash. When paying by mail, please mail a Personal Check, Cashier’s Check or Money Order made payable to “Purdue University North Central”, and write the student ID# or Student Name on the check (Please allow seven (7) days for the mail).
Installment Plan will be available beginning November 11, 2014
Students may enroll in a payment plan on-line through their MyPNC account. Click on the Payment Plan Tab. The down payment is deducted from your account the day you sign up, and the remaining payments are automatically deducted from the same account on the due dates listed below.
- Spring 2015 4 Pay Plan (available until December 14th): 25% is due at time of enrollment, and the remaining payments of 25% each are due on January 6th, February 6th, and March 6th.
- Spring 2015 3 Pay Plan (available beginning December 15th): 40% is due at time of enrollment, with the remaining 2 payments of 30% each due on February 6th and March 6th.
A Finance Charge of 8.0% APR is applicable based upon enrollment in the plan. A $17.50 late payment fee will be assessed if the remaining Installment Plan payments are paid later than 10 days after the due date.
DO YOU HAVE FINANCIAL AID?
Do you have Grants, Student Loans, Scholarships or other forms of Tuition Assistance? (Don’t forget to Accept Fees and Confirm Your Enrollment)
View your financial aid information by logging into My PNC, select Student Banner, then select Financial Aid Awards.
Disbursement of Financial Aid Refunds:
Funds are disbursed by two options:
- Direct Deposit – This is the safest and quickest way to have your EXCESS funds deposited. They are put directly into a U.S. checking or savings account. An e-mail notice will be sent indicating the direct deposit of your excess funds has been made. Sign up for direct deposit by logging on to MyPNC, then select Student Banner, then select Manage My Account. A new browser window will appear. Select eRefunds, then select Set up Account.
- Check – Note: All checks will be printed at Purdue West Lafayette and mailed to the Purdue North Central Campus. Students will have to appear in the Bursar’s Office during business hours, with a Photo ID and will have to sign for their check before it will be released. Checks will be available beginning the first day of classes.
BURSAR’S OFFICE – Schwarz Hall, room 127
8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday – Thursday and
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Friday
(the office closes daily at 4:30 when classes are not in session)
Phone: (219) 785-5337 or (800) 872-1231 ext. 5337
Purdue University North Central
1401 South US Highway 421
Westville, IN 46391-9542
REGISTRATION & COURSE SCHEDULE CHANGES
Registration & Course Schedule changes may be processed through your advisor or by completing a drop card in the Registration Office, Schwarz Hall, Room 40.
See our Web site at: http://www.pnc.edu/br/payments
If you have questions about your statement please contact the Bursar’s Office at (800) 872-1231 ext. 5337 or 5338, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), information will only be given to the student.